Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter Weekend!

Yay! It's Friday!! We survived another week!

Even though working from home makes you feel like every day is the weekend for me, I'm still always excited for Friday's arrival. Our family lives for the weekend. Daddy's home from work on the weekends and we always try to fill our weekend's with fun, family activities. Since this weekend is a Holiday weekend, we're filling it with lots of crafts and family fun!

We celebrated Easter with my daycare kiddos yesterday, and everyone had a blast! One of the benefits of working from home is that I have a lot of spare time to be able to put fun activities together for my children and my daycare children. This Easter, we did an egg hunt and decorated cookies. I also put together baskets for each of the kids. It was a great time!







To continue our Easter celebration, today we're going to boil eggs and color them. Zachary picked out Star Wars decorations, Avrie picked out Frozen themed, and Kayden picked out Ninja Turtles (of course!). Can't wait to see how they all turn out. I love that my kiddos inherited my crafty side! :)

I really hope you all have a great Easter weekend filled with lots of family and fun!

Happy Easter!
-Jess
Founder of The Quarter Jar





No comments:

Post a Comment